At Hajastore.com, we respect our customers’ privacy. This policy is to inform you how we collect, use and protect personal information. By providing information to us through hajastore.com application, services (including payment service), website, mobile site, mobile application or otherwise, you consent to our use of the information you provide under this policy. If you do not agree with our practice or this policy, you may not use our service. This policy may change from time to time and is linked to our website service agreement and its terms and conditions. We encourage you to review this Policy periodically. Your continued use of our Website constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Personal Information Hajastore.com Collects
The information we collect helps us to improve your hajastore.com experience. We collect it through the website, mobile application, mobile site and social media channels, through your participation in surveys, telephone or text message. Personal information includes contact information like name, email, mobile number, and address number, payment information, customer service information, device information, demographics, experience with our product.
How We Use Personal Information
The information described above is used in customizing our website according to each user preference, and make surfing experience favorable to you. Other use of the information includes:
- To provide requested goods and services including an order confirmation, billing, as applicable and delivering of goods or services.
- To track order
- To response to comment, concern or question
- To detect and prevent fraud and other unlawful activities, claims and liabilities
- To alert you about product safety announcement, recall, and correction of an offer and promotion
- To conduct market research that will enable us to understand trends and customer need across product categories
- To enroll you in royalty or other programs, and contact you on a contest prize
- To verify and validate your identity to reduce credit risk and manage the collection
- To ensure your shopping experience is easy and pleasant
Non-personal information that we collect may be aggregated and used to help us provide more useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of the Website are of most interest.
Hajastore.com does not disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described in this Policy. We may share customer information with Affiliates that are subject to this privacy notice and follows protective practices as described in this privacy notice. We work closely with affiliated businesses that you can tell when the third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
Link to Third Party Site and Services
Hajastore.com may contain a link to a third-party website operated by individuals or companies unrelated to us. We employ these companies to perform functions on our behalf. These functions include delivering packages, fulfilling orders, sending emails, sending postal mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, providing customer services, providing search link and results. They have access to personal information required to perform their work, but may not use it for other purposes.
Hajastore retains your personal information as long as we have an ongoing legitimate business relation, and we reserve the right to retain it to the maximum extent not prohibited by law. In the absence of any ongoing legitimate business requirement to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it.
How Hajastore.com Protects Visitor Information
Hajastore implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into this website's databases to be accessed only as stated above.
- While revealing only the last four digits of your card number when confirming the order, the entire card number is transmitted to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- We encourage you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Be sure to always sign out when finished using a shared computer.
- If you receive an e‐mail that looks like it is from us or calls asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, username, credit card information, or other personal information through e‐mail.
This Website Uses "Cookies"
Hajastore may contract with third-party service providers to assist it in better understanding website visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on this website's behalf except to help this website conduct and improve business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Microsoft Edge) settings. Each browser is different. Consequently, check your web browser's Help system to learn the correct way to modify cookie settings. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
The choice to Opt-Out, Remove Or Modify, The Information You Provide to Hajastore
We present you a certain choice in connection with the personal information we collect about you, how we use the information.
- You can always choose not to provide information or ask us to remove your information from the mailing list.
- Exercise your rights regarding your personal information to update your preference or submit a request.
- You can also unsubscribe from receiving our emails by following the “Unsubscribe” link provided in our emails.
- The help features on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, and how to disable cookies. You can delete similar data used by browser add-ons. We recommend you not to disable cookies to enable you to access some shopping essential feature like checkout and shopping cart.
We are concern to protect the privacy of children. The website, mobile site or mobile application is not directed to children, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children. If you are under 18, you may use our services only with involvement of a parent or guardian. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information online without the child’s parent or guardian consent, we ask that a parent or guardian please contact us.
Do Not Track
Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features that let you tell websites that you do not want your online activities tracked. At this time, there is the absence of a common global understanding of how to interpret Do Not Track signals, and websites do not response to web browser “do not track” request signals that users employ.
Changes To Hajastore.com Policy
By providing information on or through Hajastore website, mobile site, or mobile application you are consenting to the collection, use, and disclosure of such personal information as described in this Policy. Other than as specified above, you would be notified when information about you might get to third parties, and you will have a chance to choose not to share the information. You may withdraw your consent at any time by following the procedure described in the above choice section.
Also, your use of the mobile application, mobile site, and website constitutes consent (i) to be contacted about your account via any contact information you provided and (ii) to the use of any automatic prerecorded message and/or a telephone dialing system when contacted.